Sunday, May 1, 2011

Life is a journey

Life is a journey through many terrains
From gardens of pleasure to deserts of pain

From an ocean of love to a jungle of hate

From Mountains of glory to canyons of fate.

There's a highway for joy and a highway for sorrow

A Road for today and a road for tomorrow.

So choose your path wisely and walk with care

If you follow your heart, you'll find your way there.

I've been to the garden and planted seeds there.

I've been to the desert and felt the despair.

I've swam in the ocean and drank of it's perspiration

I climbed up the mountain to touch the sky.

I went to the canyon and started to cry

I've traveled both highways, both today And tomorrow.

I've basked in the joy And wallowed in sorrow.

My Path has been chosen and I've walked it with care.

I followed My heart and I'm on my way there

So I'll just keep walking till I find what I'm after.

To Mountains and oceans and Gardens of laughter




0 comments: